Palm Pasta Salad
This delicious pasta salad is quick – no need to take the time to cook a wheat pasta and let it cool. Just throw the ingredients together and let them meld. It’s so delicious, no one will ever realize that they’re eating all vegetables.
Prep Time: tbd
Baking Time: tbd
- 1 jar Harvest Palm Tagliatelle, drained, rinsed, and cut into 1 inch lengths.
- ½ container of Mediterranean mix, sliced (includes green olives, lg and small; Kalamata olives; sun dried tomatoes; and garlic packed in olive oil) approximately 1 cup. You may substitute the individual ingredients, sliced
- 1 cup chopped grape tomatoes
- ¼ cup diced sweet onion
- 1 small jar sweet pepper pesto (if not available, use basil pesto)
- 2 Tbsp. parmesan/romano cheese
- 2 Tbsp. vegan bacon bits, optional
- Place palm pasta and vegetables in a medium bowl. Add pesto and stir to coat. If mixture seems too dry, add a small amount of olive oil.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour or overnight. Before serving, sprinkle with cheese and bacon bits.
*Paleo and Vegan modifications: leave out parmesan cheese and make your own pesto, as store-bought pesto often contains cheese