Mediterranean Pesto Pasta
This dish is fast and easy enough for a busy weeknight and impressive enough for company.
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 jar (8.5 oz.) julienned sun-dried tomatoes, reserving oil for another use
- 1-2 jars (~8 oz. total) basil pesto
- 1 jar Harvest Palm™ Spaghetti, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives, pits removed
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- Roughly chop walnuts into quarters. Add 2 tsp oil from sun-dried tomatoes to a large skillet over medium heat along with chopped walnuts; toast until fragrant.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, leaving excess tomato oil in jar for another use. Add pesto, olive oil, and drained, rinsed Harvest Palm™ Spaghetti; heat through.
- Remove from heat; sprinkle with feta and olives. Serve immediately.
*Paleo and Vegan modifications: Omit feta cheese and make your own simple pesto, as much store-bought pesto contains cheese