Harvest Palm Spaghetti Noodles with meat sauce
This dish was adapted from my mom’s family spaghetti recipe. Goes great with a fresh garden salad.
Baking Time: 20 minutes
2 pkg. (8 oz.) Harvest Palm Spaghetti Noodles
1 lb. lean hamburger
1 onion diced
2 cans (10 oz.) of Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
1 can (8 oz.) Tomato Sauce
- Brown hamburger and onion, in a bowl blend diced tomatoes and green chilies and tomato sauce with a hand blender.
- Add the mixture to the hamburger mix and cook for about 15 minutes on medium high.
- Cut the corner of the Harvest Palm Spaghetti Noodles packages and squeeze out the liquid.
- With a fork fan the noodles from the package into a bowl, cover and microwave for about 3 minutes, or until they are heated through.
- Add the hamburger mixture to the noodles and top with the Parmesan Cheese.