Grilled Palm Pasta Primavera
You would never grill pasta, right? Wrong. This celebrates the vegetable aspects of Harvest Palm ™ pasta by grilling the pasta right along with the vegetables. We believe in adding our favorite in-season vegetables to make this dish dazzle the whole summer long. Try grilling whatever vegetables you have on hand. Just season the Harvest Palm Lasagna noodles and drizzle some coconut or olive oil on them before putting on the grill.
Total Time: 45-55 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Grill Time: 30-40 minutes
- 1 broccoli crown
- 1 small head of cauliflower
- ½ bag (8 oz. total) carrots
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- ½ medium onion, chunked
- 1 jar Harvest Palm ™ Fettuccine, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dried basil (or 1 Tbsp. fresh)
- 1 tsp dried oregano (or 1 Tbsp. fresh)
- 1 tsp dried rosemary (or 1 Tbsp. fresh)
- 1 jar of your favorite gluten free pasta sauce (marinara or Alfredo)
- Heat and prepare grill.
- Chunk broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, onion, and pepper to similar size (for convenience, use bag of fresh mixed vegetables, chunked).
- Optional: Speed the cooking process by microwaving vegetables with 2 Tbsp. water on high for 7 minutes.
- Place in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Add seasonings.
- Place vegetables in grill pan and grill over medium heat for 30 minutes, turning frequently to avoid burning.
- When vegetables are tender crisp, add palm pasta and toss. Grill 5-10 more minutes until palm pasta just starts to brown and is heated through.
- Heat sauce in a sauce pan over medium heat and spoon over vegetable palm pasta mixture.