Chicken Noodle Soup
This easy, delicious comfort food
Prep Time: tbd
Baking Time: tbd
- 5 cups chicken stock
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- ½ tsp poultry seasoning
- ⅛ tsp sage
- 1 jar Harvest Palm™ Tagliatelle, drained and rinsed
- ¾ lb. chicken, cooked and chopped into bite-sized pieces
- ½ apple, peeled and diced
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large saucepan or stockpot over medium heat*, add chicken stock, onion, celery, carrot, poultry seasoning, sage, and Harvest Palm™ Tagliatelle. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer until carrot is tender, about 30 minutes.
- Add chicken and diced apple and cook 5 minutes longer. Grind in pepper. Serve immediately.
*Due to the vegetable nature of Harvest Palm™ Tagliatelle, this soup can also be made in a slow cooker without the noodles becoming mushy.