Butter and Garlic Pasta
This dish is the ultimate no-settle gluten-free comfort food.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Harvest Palm Spaghetti Noodles
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Melt butter in a pan, add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Cut open a corner of the Spaghetti Noodles and squeeze out the liquid, fan the noodles with a fork from the package as you add them to the pan. Let them heat through.
- Add Parmesan cheese as a topping with the chopped parsley.