Beef Stroganoff Harvest Palm Tagliatelle Noodles
This dish is a hearty substitute for the traditional Beef Stroganoff. It’s perfect for winter time!
2 pkg. (8 oz.) Harvest Palm Tagliatelle Noodles
1 onion chopped finely
1 lb. top round steak (cut into cubes)
1 can (4 oz.) mushrooms (pieces and stems) with liquid
2 cups beef broth
4 tsp. flour blended with 3 tsp. water
¼ cup light sour cream
- Brown round steak cubes in a pan with the finely chopped onion, add mushrooms with the liquid from the can and cook for about 10 minutes on medium high.
- Add the beef broth and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the blended flour and bring to a boil, the mixture should now have a thick sauce, turn it off at this point.
- Cut the corners off the Tagliatelle Noodle packets and squeeze out the liquid, fan out the noodles with a fork and put them in a bowl to heat in the microwave, about 3 minutes.
- Add the sour cream to the meat mixture and then serve it on top of the noodles.