Bacon Spinach Tomato Fettuccine
Gluten-Free and Delicious!
The classic BLT gets a flavorful pasta twist with bacon, spinach and tomato and even cheddar cheese without the added calories of a regular pasta. Make with sharp cheese naturally low in lactose that even the lactose intolerant can appreciate.
Prep Time: tbd
Baking Time: tbd
- 8 slices bacon
- 3 fresh plum tomatoes, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 2 small lemons (about 1 ½ tablespoons)
- 1 jar Harvest Palm ™ Fettuccine, drained and rinsed
- 3 oz. extra sharp white cheddar, shredded
- 5 cups fresh spinach
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Juice lemons. Mince garlic and dice tomatoes. Drain and rinse Harvest Palm ™ Spaghetti. Shred cheese; set all aside.
- Cook bacon until crisp, break cooled strips into pieces and set aside, reserving 1-2 tablespoons drippings in hot pan.
- Add tomatoes to bacon drippings over high heat for 5 minutes until tomatoes brighten and juices evaporate but tomatoes do not break down.
- Lower heat to medium, add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add lemon juice, Harvest Palm ™ Spaghetti, and bacon pieces; heat through.
- Add shredded cheese and fresh spinach, heating until spinach is just brightened and not yet wilting. Liberally grind in black pepper and serve immediately.